Kids day out in Rays FarmTagged as outdoor, farm
About Rays Farm
Rays Farm is a high-quality family attraction set in the glorious Shropshire countryside near Bridgnorth.
Relax and enjoy wildlife and nature as it was intended - ancient woodlands, winding pathways, wild flowers and ferns, all creating the perfect atmosphere to unwind and let time drift by.
Keep an eye open for the local residents...
Buzzards, Kingfishers, Woodpeckers and their many friends. Experience the beauty and wonder in this peaceful haven known as 'Rays Farm'.
Please allow time to visit the wild bird viewing hide.
What you will see on the farm...
* Many breeds of Deer, including Reindeer
* The largest privately owned Owl collection in Shropshire
* A friendly herd of Pygmy Goats
* Ponies and Donkeys
* Red Squirrels
* Ducks, Geese and Chickens
* Peafowl and Ferrets
* Rabbits and Guinea Pigs
* Wild bird viewing hide
* Nursery rhyme wood sculptures
* Pigs, Sheep, Llama aand Alpaca
* 8 acres of ancient woodland walks
* Myth and magic woodcarvings
Our coffee shops serve freshly prepared refreshments throughout the day.