About Copenhagen Zoo
In the Children’s Zoo you may ride a pony, visit the African Pygmy goats or get close to snakes, rabbits and other animals in the Zoo Stage. The Rabbit Playground is open all year. Every day at 3.20 p.m. you can watch the cow being milked.
Over the next five years the Zoo is:
- Denmark’s leading cultural institution regarding innovative communication, education and display, including the aspects of environment and sustainability.
- Known and respected for its high standards and quality regarding the keeping of animals and the standard of animal enclosures and as an attraction within which good architecture and design add to the value and quality of the experience.
- Known and respected as Denmark’s leading information centre regarding exotic animals and the conservation of their natural habitats.
- Known and respected as an active nature conservation organisation with a global perspective and network.
- A company with high ethical standards.
- A company focusing on the visitors.
- Among the companies with the most motivated, highly qualified and highly educated employees within the world of European zoos and aquaria
- A company with an economic basis, that secures the fulfilling of the Zoos mission.