Kids day out in Godstone Farm and PlaybarnTagged as indoor, outdoor, farm
Tilburstow Hill Road, Godstone, Surrey RH9 8LX
Near Godstone village just off junction 6 of the M25.
Tel: 01883 742546
About Godstone Farm and Playbarn
For a fantastic day out you need look no further. Godstone Farm is located in beautiful Surrey countryside and there is something for everyone whatever the weather. Come and join us and enjoy the many benefits we have to offer including:
• A visit to remember at unbeatable value (check out our low prices).
• Easy access, just off Junction 6 of M25.
• A wide variety of friendly farm animals and pets.
• Children (and adults!) can climb in with the lambs and piglets.
• Petting of baby rabbits, chicks and ducklings all year round.
• Children can feed the animals (photo opportunities).
• Mini tractor rides around our beautiful nature pond.
• One of the largest outdoor adventure play areas in SE England.
• Three big sandpits and an under cover sand play area.
• An under cover play area and a large indoor playbarn.
• A welcoming tea room, serving hot meals and locally made cakes.
• A well stocked gift shop and two ice cream kiosks.
• Learning and playing are both important – we provide lots of both.