Kids day out in Thornton Hall Farm Country ParkTagged as outdoor, farm
About Thornton Hall Farm Country Park
Animal encounters, glorious countryside and family fun come rain or shine!
This delightful attraction combines friendly farm animals, a huge play barn and cosy tea room on a spotlessly clean working farm.
Things to do…
* Greet our newest arrivals and make friends with our friendly farm animals
* Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of lambing sheep and the calving cows (seasonal) from our purpose-built viewing gallery
* Meet llamas & lambs, pigs and poultry, giant rabbits and guinea pigs, pigs and ponies, wallabies and deer
* Let loose in the Wizzick play barn with ride-on tractors,astra Wizzick slide, giant straw maze, giant sandpits, Piggy Wigs house and tots play area
* Our sheep dogs are natural show-offs; watch them in action
* Climb aboard the Wizzick Farm Safari for a unique, fun and educational guided tour of the farm
* Hitch a ride on the Giant Caterpillar
* Feed our friendly inhabitants and bottle feed lambs and calves
* Stroke Rooster, our shire horse
* Take part in a range of seasonal, hands-on activities, demonstrations and animal encounters